Why Should You Attend PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training?
The PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training course, offered by Ability Pro, enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Service Management System (SMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who Should Attend PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead a Service Management System (SMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a service management system audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a service management system audit
- Expert advisors in service management
Learning Objectives of PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training
- Understand the operations of a Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the context of an SMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Service Management Systems (SMS) and ISO/IEC 20000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam