The GDPR Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental privacy principles and become familiar with the role of the Data Protection Officer.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Data Protection
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
- Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques to effectively participate in the implementation process of a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to GDPR and Data Protection Principles
Day 2: The General Data Protection Regulation requirements and Certification Exam