Why Should You Attend PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training?
The PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course, offered by Ability Pro, enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Service Management System (SMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an SMS, including SMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who Should Attend PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training?
- Individuals involved in service management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Service Management Systems (SMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in service management
Learning Objectives of PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training
- Understand the elements and operations of a service management system and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an SMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.
Day 1: Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 20000
Day 2: Service Management System (SMS) requirements and Certification Exam