Why should you attend?
The ISO 21001 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary competencies to support an educational organization in planning, implementing, managing and maintaining a management system for educational organizations (EOMS) based on the requirements of ISO 21001. During this training course, you will explore the different components of an EOMS, including the EOMS policy and objectives, procedures, performance evaluation, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 21001 Lead Implementer” credential. A PECB Lead Implementer Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Educational Management and Administration
- Individuals involved in the development and provision of educational products and services
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Educational Organizations Management Systems (EOMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in the field of education
- Individuals seeking to contribute to the field of education and standardized management systems in educational organizations
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles for an EOMS, as defined by ISO 21001
- Understand the elements and operations of an Educational Organizations Management System and their principal processes
- Recognize the correlation between ISO 21001, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EOMS based on ISO 21001
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of management systems and educational management practices.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 21001 and initiating the implementation of the EOMS
Day 2: Planning the implementation of the EOMS
Day 3: Implementing the EOMS
Day 4: Monitoring, measuring and continually improving the EOMS
Day 5: Certification exam