Why should you attend?
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
- Describe the main information security management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an information security management system (ISMS)
- Identify approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2: Information Security Management System requirements and Certification Exam