Why Should You Attend PECB ISO/IEC 22301 Foundation training?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
Who Should Attend PECB ISO/IEC 22301 Foundation training?
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity
Learning Objectives 0f PECB ISO/IEC 22301 Foundation training
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the components and the operation of a BCMS based on ISO 22301 and its principal processes
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
Day 1: Introduction to business continuity management system (BCMS) and ISO 22301
Day 2: Business continuity management system and certification exam