ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation training course enables the participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of information security risk management based on ISO/IEC 27005.
Why should you attend?
By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure of the standard including information security risk assessment, treatment, acceptance, communication and consultation, and monitoring and review. They will also gain basic knowledge related to information security risk management based on other standards such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 31000.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, processes, and management approaches used in information security risk management.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in information security risk management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of information security risk management
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in information security risk management
- Understand the basic concepts of information security risk management
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27005, ISO 31000, ISO/IEC 27001, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the management of information security risks
- This training course includes essay-type exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, examples and best practices used in information security risk management.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes and exercises.
- Quizzes are similar to the certificate exam.