In this three-day intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000:2009 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard. This training is also fully compatible with IEC/ISO 31010 which supports ISO 31000 by providing guidance for risk assessment.
ISO 31000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Risk Management.
By attending the ISO 31000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Risk Management
- Individuals aspiring to gain knowledge about the main processes of Risk Management
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to manage risk
- Understand the basic processes of Risk Management
- Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management based on ISO 31000 principles and guidelines