It’s the International Standard that allows organizations of all types to prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
Providing a globally recognized way to address a destructive criminal activity that turns over a trillion dollars of dirty money each year, ISO 37001 addresses one of the world’s most destructive and challenging issues head-on, and demonstrates a committed approach to stamping out corruption.
Who should attend?
The ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course is intended for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead ABMS audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the ABMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to ISO 37001 requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an ABMS audit
- Expert advisors in anti-bribery management
This training course enables you to:
- Understand the main concepts of an ABMS and its processes based on ISO 37001
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on an ABMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the context of an ABMS audit
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft nonconformity reports, and follow up on an audit
- Act with due professional care during an audit
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in anti-bribery management system auditing
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with case studies inspired by real events and practical exercises based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to the anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and ISO 37001
- Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Day 4: Closing of the audit
- Day 5: Certification exam