Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 37301 Foundation training course presents the basic concepts of compliance and the requirements of ISO 37301 for a compliance management system (CMS). In this training course, you will learn about the various aspects of a CMS, including the compliance policy, compliance culture, compliance risk assessment, operational controls, performance measurements, leadership and commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
After completing the training course, you can sit for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37301 Foundation” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 37301 Foundation” certificate demonstrates that you have the necessary professional capabilities to be part of an ISO 37301 CMS implementation project.
Who should attend?
The ISO 37301 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Managers and consultants seeking knowledge about the basic concepts of a CMS
- Compliance officers and members of compliance teams who want to get acquainted with ISO 37301’s requirements
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career as a compliance officer
By participating in this training course, you will:
- Understand the basic compliance management concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system
- Develop a general understanding of how an organization can meet the requirements of ISO 37301
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with similar structure to the certification exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.