Why should you attend?
The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training course offered by abilitypro aims to equip you with the competence to establish, implement, manage, and maintain an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) in accordance with ISO 45001:2018 requirements and guidance. This training course aims to provide an in-depth understanding of ISO 45001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of an OH&S MS. The ultimate ambition of this training course is to enable you to create the conditions for a safer workplace.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” credential. IAS accredited and internationally recognized, the “PECB ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your competence to implement an OH&S MS based on the requirements of ISO 45001.
Who should attend?
The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for maintaining and improving the workplace safety
- Occupational health and safety officers, consultants, and advisors
- Professionals wishing to acquaint themselves with PECB’s IMS2 Methodology for implementing an OH&S MS
- Individuals responsible for maintaining the conformity of OH&S MS to ISO 45001 requirements
- Members of OH&S teams
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career as OH&S MS implementers, consultants, or officers
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in OH&S MS implementation
- Illustrative examples throughout the four days of the training course
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with stand-alone items (after each section) and scenario-based quizzes (at the end of each day), intended to prepare the participants for the certification exam
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO 45001, and the MS implementation principles.