Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Introduction is a one-day training course which introduces you to the basic concepts of quality, quality management, and ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Moreover, this training course shows the highlights the benefits of a QMS and concludes with a section containing useful guidance on the certification of the QMS.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals seeking a simplified introduction to quality, quality management, and ISO 9001
- Consultants, advisors, and professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Personnel responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving the quality of the products and services in an organization
- Professionals aspiring to pursue a career in quality management
By the end of this training course, the participant will:
- Understand the main concepts and definitions related to quality
- Understand the structure and elements of a QMS based on the requirements of ISO 9001
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interactions between trainer and participants by means of questions, discussions, and explanations
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.