Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager training course helps you develop the necessary competencies for initiating, planning, monitoring, directing, controlling, and closing a project based on the guidelines of ISO 21502.
In addition to providing the theoretical background on project management, the training course offers practical examples and quizzes that will help you apply the knowledge gained in real-life scenarios.
After completing the training course, you will be able to apply for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you possess the necessary knowledge and skills to manage a project based on the guidelines of ISO 21502.
Who should attend?
The ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager training course is intended for:
- Project managers
- Project sponsors
- Expert advisers
- Project team members
- Executives, managers, and directors involved in governance, direction, and audits of projects
- Individuals seeking to thoroughly understand project management
- Individuals aiming to start or advance their careers in project management
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts, approaches, and methodologies regarding project management
- Implement integrated project management practices based on ISO 21502 when undertaking a project
- Implement individual project management practices based on ISO 21502 when undertaking project activities
This training course is learner-centered, and contains:
- The best practices used in project management
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples
- Interaction between the trainers and participants by means of questions and discussions
- Quizzes with stand-alone items (after each section) and scenario-based quizzes (at the end of each day), intended to prepare the participants for the certification exam
A fundamental understanding of project management concepts, methodologies, and practices.